„Renderscenes“ offers complete 3D scenes with all 3D models, textures, light- and camera settings as seen in the product pictures. All scenes are ready to render without editing with Photoshop.
What you see is what you get. Ideal for 3D visualizer, architects and others, who want to get this level of render quality. Put your own projectfile into the scenes and use the rendersettings to get great pictures.
The download package contains 10 architecture scenes
– all files for Cinema 4D and VRAYforC4d
– with light-, camera- and rendersettings
– fast rendertimes and low file sizes (many native objects)
– with all needed textures and backgroundphotos
– for private and commercial use (please note the license-agreement)
– no other plugins needed (except VRAYforC4d)
– no photoshop editing, what you see is what you get
– created with Cinema 4D PRIME R14 ( can also be opened with R12/13/14/15/16)
– compatible with VRAYforC4d 18.104.22.168 – 1.9 or higher
All 3D scenes are subdivided into 3-4 categories in the objectmanager:
“building” / “environment” / “vegetation” / “camera & lights”
Null-object “buildings” contains architecture-elements like walls, floors, ceilings,etc. All other 3D elements like bathtub, lamps, chairs, tables, towels, carpets, etc. are located in the null-object called “environment”. All trees, shrubs, etc are in the nullobject “vegetation”. camera and lights in “camera & lights”.
Most 3D elements are created with cinema 4d basic objects (not converted in polygons), that you can easily change their form. Positive side effect of this construction method is the low data volume.