215 German traffic signs from the official traffic signs catalog Germany (VzKat)
– no textures, created with c4d basic objects
– Texts can be freely edited
– Backgroundphotos and VRAY-settings included
– for private and commercial use (see EULA)
– no other plugins needed (except VRAYforC4d)
– created with Cinema 4D PRIME R14 ( can also be opened with R12/13/14/15/16)
– compatible with VRAYforC4d 18.104.22.168 – 1.9 or higher
– all signs as FBX-file (without material tags)
“Arial” was used as font for letters and numbers. For road signs in Germany the DIN1451 font is exclusively used, which is not offered in the download package. The font may, however, be downloaded for free under http://www.modell-bahn-tipps.de/DIN1451.zip
In order to obtain an original illustration of traffic signs according to the official VzKat (traffic signs catalog). However, it is expressly pointed out that no liabilityis taken over for a possible re-use of any kind. The 3D models raise not to be valid claim as the official submission for traffic signs.
In VzKat there are many road signs in 3 different sizes. In this 3D Collection was always used the average size, for example, with round shields d = 60cm, with delta signs page length 90cm.