In these scenes, you will find many render settings. From the very fast one for previews, to the production ones that will give you the best balance speed/quality, to those high quality ones if you like results without any noise and don’t mind the time it takes to calculate it. We offer multiple options because we know that our followers might have simple laptops, others with powerful multiprocessor workstations, and some maybe even work with dedicated render farms. We want to offer all of you adequate speed time, because at the end it is pointless to buy such a detailed scene if your computer will take 16 hours just to render a preview.
Our scenes, whenever possible, will be rendered with realistic render times.
It will also be possible to see how to set the scene (objects, lights, shaders, etc) the best way, creating an easy workflow and moving around the viewport quickly using an adequate amount of RAM and starting renders the fastest possible way. Every scene will always have a PS post production file where you can observe how to modify the render in a fast and non-destructive way, an amazingly detailed pdf guide that will explain how we worked, which softwares and plugins
we used and reasons behind certain decisions.
- ▪ Cinema 4D file (3D model, Vray cameras, lights and shaders 100% DRready)
- ▪ High resolution textures
- ▪ Post Production files (Photoshop CC required for best use)
- ▪ Final images saved in jpeg format (Any photoshop can be used)
- ▪ PDF Guide with tips and techniques regarding modeling, lighting, renderingand post-production (English, Italian and German coming soon) Requirements:
The 3D Scene has been tested with C4D R.14, 15, 16, 17 on both Mac and PC Minimum requirements for optimal results is VrayforC4D 1.9.0.b
Photoshop CC is recommended
Hardware requirements: 8Gb RAM, 16Gb strongly recommend