HDR Light Studio 4 brings interactive creation and control of image based lighting to 3D rendering software. It provides a fast and precise way to light a 3D scene with photo-real results, while fitting into all major 3D pipelines on the market. HDR Light Studio creates HDRI maps that are visually perfect containing highly controllable Synthetic Lighting and Picture Lights. The HDRI map is dynamic and can be adjusted at any time; lighting and effects are node based and resolution independent. Final renders lit using HDR Light Studio look real because HDR image based lighting creates illumination and reflections that work in perfect harmony.HDR Light Studio 4 can be used stand-alone by importing 3D scenes into LiveLight, or used in conjunction with Live connection partners including: 3ds Max, Maya, VRED, DeltaGen, KeyShot, Maxwell Studio, Patchwork3D, SprayTrace, SAP Visual Enterprise Author and Houdini – where lighting updates are seen instantly in the host render view providing a totally ‘Live’ lighting experience.
Accomplish these lighting tasks in real-time with HDR Light Studio:
• Create custom HDRI maps for your shot – a faster alternative to creating CG light or emitters
• Create complex and precise lighting & reflections for reflective objects like products and cars
• Create professional studio lighting environments containing real studio light source captures
• Load and control existing HDRI maps with local adjustments to exposure, color and saturation even adding additional lights. Re-light the HDR to emphasize the beauty of the subject, whilst maintaining the character and detail within the original HDRI.
• Create convincing lighting for CG objects placed into photographic backgrounds using color matching tools
• Create a HDR environment as the foundation to your shot containing the majority of ambient lighting – as a result add far less CG light sources than ever before only where you need them.
Key Features in HDR Light Studio:
Dynamic HDR Canvas Real-time creation of lat-long image based lighting environments Synthetic Lighting Powerful procedurally created lighting system for studio lighting and effects Picture Lights HDR captures of photo studio lighting, windows and more
LightPaint Place and select lights directly on the rendered view, put reflections where needed. LiveLight The interactive lighting viewport in HDR Light Studio, load 3d scenes and light Background Options HDR gradient with luminosity and color ramps, HDR/EXR files or transparent SunShade Take control of the brightness of light sources in existing HDRI maps
Advanced Color Selection Color tuning grid, kelvin picker, match colors in HDR/LDR images Improved Interface Smoother, faster and more space efficient
Cross Platform Windows, Mac and Linux compatible
Single Edition Including connections for 3ds Max, Maya, VRED, DeltaGen, KeyShot, Maxwell Studio, Patchwork3D, SprayTrace, SAP Visual Enterprise Author and Houdini.
Direct Export Push scenes from modo, CINEMA 4D, 3ds Max & Maya direct into LiveLight
Output Presets Select your 3D software/ renderer combo for correctly mapped HDR output
Python API Create and tailor HDR Light Studio 4 Live integrations for your pipeline