Start with a sketch, drawing, physical model, scan data, or only an idea—Rhino provides the tools to accurately model and document your designs ready for rendering, animation, drafting, engineering, analysis, and manufacturing or construction.
Rhino can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS curves, surfaces, and solids with no limits on complexity, degree, or size. Rhino also supports polygon meshes and point clouds.
Flamingo nXt was developed for designers. You don’t need to be a CG professional to quickly present your Rhino model in the best light.
Results in a few clicks and a few minutes.
In Rhino, just click Render to try the nXt defaults, or spend a few minutes to select a lighting scenario and add some materials before you click Render.
- Like all McNeel products, support is included…
- There is a Flamingo nXt community of like-minded Rhino users sharing their inspiration and ideas.
Penguin brings freehand sketching, watercolor painting, cartoon-like rendering and technical illustration to Rhino and AutoCAD.
Penguin 2.0 runs inside Rhino and has the same hardware requirements. Rhino with Penguin runs on ordinary Windows desktop and laptop computers.
Penguin works with Rhino 4.0 and 5.0 (32 and 64 bits).
Bongo™ brings professional animation into Rhino 3, 4, or 5, using familiar keyframe tools found in most high-end animation packages.
- Forward Kinematics – Moving, Rotation, and Scaling
- Constrain objects to curves.
- Force objects to look at other objects.
- Look-Along constraints.
- Viewport keyframing.
- Constrain viewport camera location and target to path.
- Automatic and user-defined acceleration and speed.
- Hierarchical relationships between animated objects.
- Render to single frames or AVI using any Rhino compatible render plug-in.
- Real-time preview in Rhino viewports using any shading mode.
- Timeline scrubbing in any shade mode.
- Industry standard-like timeline interface.
- Drag and drop keyframe manipulation.
- Animation mode button allows easy input of keyframes just by dragging objects.
- All animation data stored with the 3dm file – no need to import or export.
- Controller objects.
- Dockable interface.