The training offered by the VRAY team itself in Vienna. This special detailed training will only be around 2 times per year , so make sure to register your seat in time (max. 10 seats / course).
VRAYforC4D professional training:
- new 1.9 features
- new V-Ray shader usage
- DR, distributed rendering, standalone
- the interface, how it works, getting into
- the art of BRDF Material creation, high level material creation
- the secrets of GI modes and understanding tuning
- understanding AA and DMC sampler
- photometric lights, “painting with lights”
- physical camera, pyhsical sky, daylight, nightlight, blue hour
- studio light setups
- working like a photographer
- the physical workflow in detail, tone mapping, understanding LWF
- realistic rendering – how to get best results
- HDRI and IBL usage
- camera and object animation
- special V-Ray optimizations, hints and tricks
- Maxon Hair usage in Vray, Vrayfur, other Vray secrets,…
- This course is aimed to give the participants a profound and deep knowledge of the V-Ray engine and professional workflows so they can make high end visualizations themselves. All important parts and aspects of the engine will be covered. Also how V-Ray works within the MAXON Cinema4d native platform (VRAYforC4D). The number of participants is limited to ensure best quality and individual care of each person.
- Vienna, in the 4th district near the center of the old city
- next training will be held on March 20th & 21st 2015
- English (German language optional)
- 2x three-course meal for lunch, 2x afternoon coffee/soft drinks break with snack,
- 1x special dinner on Saturday evening in a very nice Viennese location (no extra cost).
- free demo/learning scenes and bonus materials
- Stefan Laub (architect, V-Ray & C4d – visualization specialist & VRAYforC4D creator/owner)
- we cannot accept more than 10 people per course to ensure detailed and individual support
- individuals or groups can register, if the minimum number is reached the course will be held.
- you need to bring a notebook/macbook with VRAYforC4D installed with you.
For accommodation we can recommend hotels in the area in different price ranges.
Some basic knowledge of MAXON Cinema4d and VRAYforC4D is required!
For more detail or questions contact us per email (firstname.lastname@example.org).